CRP is always looking for committed interns and volunteers to help us run our programs! Please read the following carefully before reaching out to us.
Volunteering vs. Interning:
Volunteers help us run programs at our Family Resource and Community Center, whereas interns provide more general administrative support, such as fundraising, social media and data management. Interns are required to commit more hours per week, and for a longer period of time, than volunteers.
Please consider carefully whether volunteering or interning would be a better fit for you, and fill out only the relevant application(s).
- We expect volunteers to work with us for a minimum of three months, and those who can commit for longer periods will be given priority. You will be expected to commit a minimum of 2 to 4 hours a week.
- Volunteers help run programs such as our After-School Club, Super Girls or English classes. English teaching volunteers must be native English speakers, preferably with previous English teaching experience. After-School Club and Super Girls volunteers must speak Arabic at a native or near-native level (preferably Jordanian dialect).
- Volunteers with specific skills in areas such as dance, art, yoga, meditation, and martial arts are encouraged to apply for After-School club or Super Girls positions.
If you think you fit these requirements, please apply here.
English speakers who would like to volunteer from a distance are encouraged to apply for our E-Learning Language Exchange Program, by filling out this form.
- We require interns to stay for a minimum of three months, and priority will be given to those who can commit for longer periods. Interns are required to work 20 to 25 hours a week, spread over three to four full days.
- For interns, knowledge of Arabic is useful but not essential.
- We offer internships in communication, marketing, photography/videography, donor relations, grants and data analytics (including data engineering, infrastructure, user interface, and project management).
CRP offers internships in a variety of areas. A typical scope of work, and a general application form for each role, is attached in a dropdown list in the form below: