Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Privacy statement for our supportersWe collect your personal data when you undertake certain actions on our website, such as making a donation or signing up for our mailing list. When you complete these activities, you knowingly provide us with your personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address. We also collect the personal data provided to us when you interact with us on our social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. We collect this data for various reasons:
- To process your donations.
- To send you a confirmation of your donations.
- To keep you informed about our activities and ways to support us. We will only send you marketing materials if you have provided your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time. We will not send you materials by email if you have asked us to stop.
- To reply to your queries and requests and provide related services.
- We receive a donation from you and are required to share your personal data with The Internal Revenue Service of the United States of America to receive a tax rebate.
- Law enforcement agencies instruct us to share personal data and provide valid legal instruction.
- If you use a debit or credit card to make a donation or purchase, we will share your personal data with a payment processing partner.
- If you register for our mailing list, we may share your personal data with a marketing company (such as MailChimp) to help us prepare and send out marketing materials on our behalf.
Privacy statement for our beneficiariesCRP has an obligation to protect the identities and personal information of our beneficiaries: the refugees and needy Jordanians we serve, as well as our refugee staff and volunteers. Beneficiary data, including names, IDs, household status, and records of program attendance and benefit receipt is considered confidential and are only available to those members of staff that need access in order to provide service. Beneficiary data are occasionally shared with grant partners in order to fulfill accountability requirements. These data are never shared with researchers or journalists. When we refer to beneficiaries in marketing materials, videos, photographs, blog posts, or any pages on our websites, we change their names. Beneficiary data is stored securely in cloud-based databases.
How long we store your personal dataWe will store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data is processed. The length of time we keep each category of personal data will depend on the reason the information was collected and/or as long as necessary to comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
- Google Analytics: We may use this common cookie to collect anonymous information about how you use our website. This helps us improve your experience, for example, by helping us identify and resolve errors, and to determine relevant information to show you when you’re browsing.